Overseas Education College of Xiamen University

Students who have completed the study of the courses and taken the examinations can ask for transcripts from the student affair office of OEC. They can also find grades of the courses by logging in the college website: http://oec.xmu.edu.cn/
Those who couldn't come for the trancripts in person, can ask for them contacting the student affair office. The office will issue the documents and send them by post or e-mail.

Sample transcript of OEC:


Click: / 2006/03/09 19:11:24 Last Update:2014/6/19 10:42:19 / 7958